WHAT IS VEDIC MATHEMATICS ?
In Indian history during Vedic period, it is considered that all the information about Vedic period was stored in a book called ‘Veda’. ‘Veda’ is a Sanskrit word which signifies ‘Knowledge’. Vedic Math is a term given to the old arrangement of arithmetic which should be formed over numerous hundreds of years by antiquated sages and rishis of India and it is a part of ‘Atharva Veda’. It was rediscovered from Vedas somewhere in the range of 1911 and 1918 by Jagadguru Shri Bharati Krishna Tirathji (1884 – 1960). He published this book in 1965.
The term Vedic Mathematics refers to 16 mathematical formulae or sutras and their 13 subsutras derived from the Vedas. It is a system of reasoning and mathematical working which is very easy to understand and practice.
BENEFITS OF VEDIC MATHEMATICS
- It increases mental ability.
- Remove the phobia of mathematics.
- 10 -15 times faster calculations.
- Save lot of time and efforts.
- Ensure both speed and accuracy.
- Reduces the burden and silly mistakes in maths.
- Increases concentration and self confidence.
- Help to improve intuition power.
- This course is for 11-16 years old (5th–10th class students).
- It includes 4 Levels.
- Each Level is for 3 months (students can be complete in 2 months).
- Online / Offline classes twice / thrice in a week for an hour .
- Providing Online books material and model test papers.
- Certificates will be given to the Students for each level.