WHAT IS PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION ?
It is a program that pursuit to awaken the PINEAL GLAND. It serves as a link between both the left and right hemispheres of the brain, allowing them to communicate and balance each other. The goal is to teach and equip children with the capacity to comprehend and perceive visual objects without using their eyes.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS ?
During the session, melatonin and serotonin hormones are secreted by the Pineal Gland, which is located in the vertebrate brain. Melatonin secretion increases in the dark and decreases in the light. Serotonin is considered to be closely linked to species evolution and has the ability to boost the right brain’s intellect. Because the midbrain is in charge of communication between the brain’s left and right hemispheres. It enables youngsters to use their senses to perform tasks such as recognizing items, object colors, numbers, letters, words, and sentences, reading books, and playing games while blindfolded.
Brain gym, body exercises, brain games or puzzles, dance, and ultimately sleeping therapy with blindfold and scientific brain waves music are the parts of Pineal Gland Activation program. It allows children to stimulate their senses so that they may perform tasks such as identifying objects, object colours, numbers, letters, words, and sentences, reading books, and playing games while blindfolded.
- Build Creativity
- Emotional stability
- Boost Self-confidence
- Increase Concentration
- Awaken Sub Conscious Mind
- Super Sensory Perceptions
- Develop Photographic Memory
- Balance Left and Right Brain
- Increase Intuition Power
- Mind Body Synchronization
- Improvement in Behaviour and attitude
- Better Academics and Sharp Memory
- This program is for 3 months for 5 – 15 yrs old.
- Brain gym, Brain exercises, Brain activities, Eye exercises, Dance, Brain waves music, Sleeping therapy with blindfold.
- After sleeping therapy, children will do practice with blindfold and one person should be there for help.
- Online class on Saturday and Sunday for two hours.
- Online material will be given to students for practice at home.